People try many methods to indulge in body weight for health reasons or for appearance. From the diet, consume slimming products, to follow the modern program to achieve the desired results, etc. A lot of fitness complaints submitted are that the results did not last long and are expensive. Then, ultimately, someone gets bored for repeating the same exercises every day.
If you have already tried many methods and still didn’t feel pleased with the result, try indoor or outdoor cycling. Outdoor cycling will be an adventure every day.
Cycling on a regular basis is one of the most enjoyable and effective exercise to do because for the 7 reasons below.
1. Didn’t need a lot of money and can be done in accordance with our wishes. Especially with indoor cycling, you can time it with a class or do it at home.
2. Improve mood and energy, so that we can work every day with a happily.
3. Cycling strengthens all your muscles because the movement of the body incorporates your legs, arms, and core.
4. Cycling trains our body’s coordination and balance. By doing cycling, all of our body works at the same time. This is good to train your focus and your muscles all at once.
5. Cycling on a regular basis increases the ability of the heart and lungs.
6. Cycling can lower blood sugar and blood pressure, which means reducing the risk of coronary heart disease, stroke, and other chronic diseases.
7. Cycling on a regular basis can reduce body fat and you can lose weight.
Bonus Reason for cycling. #8 About the benefits of cycling, there are studies conducted in Germany to prove that a person who exercises cycling regularly at speeds 1-15 km/h (at least one hour per day) is more immune to the flu than people who do not do cycling. This is because the metabolism of people who do cycling regularly are strong and has better stamina as well.
These are 7 reasons why I like to cycle. And now, you can use this as your motivation to start your fitness through cycling.
Do it regularly! Cycle for at least 30 minutes, at least 3 times a week. Feel the change in energy, mood, fitness, and most importantly get the weight loss as a bonus! Let’s start now! Build your passion for cycling as I have. It will be an amazing journey and ‘ride’ for you.